The biggest organ you have on your body is the skin, so taking care of it is mandatory. Typically, clean, glowing skin is a strong sign of health and vitality, which everybody wants to achieve.
The only problem - it's sometimes difficult to achieve this as certain factors like genetics, etc., can get in the way. However, it doesn't mean accomplishing this isn't possible. To learn how to get clean, clear, and glowing skin, see the below:
Factors that influence skin health
Before we get into this, we must lay out some necessary foundations. Skin health isn't the same for everyone. Some people might succeed better than others with the different ways to get healthier skin.
Therefore, here are some factors that might influence skin health:
- Genetics - People's genes may make them more likely to have dry or dull skin. Genetics is connected to some dry skin diseases, including atopic dermatitis.
- Hormones - Changes in somebody's hormone levels can result in acne outbreaks and alter how oily or dry their skin is. This affects all sexes, especially during puberty, pregnancy, and menopause.
- Medications and medical conditions -The health of a person's skin may be impacted by various underlying medical issues or pharmaceutical medication. For instance, hormonal birth control may have a favorable or unfavorable effect.
- Environment - Skin can be negatively affected by exposure to the sun, high temperatures, pollution, tobacco smoke, and dry air.
- Behavior - Lastly, skin health can be influenced by hydration, food, rest, stress, and exercise. It can also be aided or hindered by the cosmetics someone uses on their skin.
Undoubtedly, it's impossible to control all of these. However, there are some actionable tips you can consider that we'll discuss below:
What to do for glowing skin
Many people start using skin care products to get healthy-looking skin. However, this may seem complicated due to the many brands that advertise that their goods would give customers clean, clear, and glowing skin.
Nevertheless, according to the Academy of American Dermatology (AAD), skin care does not have to be difficult or expensive. Typically, people benefit from simple routines that consist of the following:
1. Eating a healthy diet
A nutritious diet benefits the skin and the rest of the body. If a person does not take care of themselves internally, even if they have a fantastic skincare routine, they may not notice that their skin appears unhealthy.
Stay clear of foods that are heavy in salt, sugar, and saturated fat. Instead, concentrate on:
- Whole grains
- Lean proteins
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Healthy fats, such as olive oil, avocados, and nuts
Doing this will provide enough nutrients to clear your skin and make it look healthier.
2. Making lifestyle changes
Including the above, another skin and face cleaning tip are to make some simple lifestyle changes like the below:
- Getting the recommended hours of sleep (7-9 hours)
- Eliminating smoking from your lifestyle
- Make sure that you're drinking enough water (6-8 cups)
These lifestyle changes are the first mentioned when somebody asks us how to get clean, clear, and glowing skin. Within this conversation, we also highly recommend using skin care products that work.
Use facial skincare products that work
Above in this what to do for glowing skin guide, we mentioned that many skincare products are available. Without question, the industry is enormous and somewhat difficult to maneuver around.
The best way to find products that work is by looking at the ingredients rather than the brand. In most circumstances, people choose brands over ingredients, but a brand's name doesn't directly correlate to a good product.
Some of the main ingredients you should look for within facial skincare products consist of the following:
Prompts skin cells to turn over and die rapidly, allowing for new cell growth underneath
Increases collagen production
Adds a layer of protection to the skin from anything that can weaken collagen and elastin fibers
Helps prevent skin cancer
The water-soluble vitamin helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy
Protection against UV damage
Help treat acne
Builds keratin protein
Accelerates the production of collagen and elastin, keeping your skin plump and firm
Prevents sun damage
Increases collagen production
Fruit Acid Complex
Contains natural alpha hydroxy acids that promote a smoother, younger-looking skin
Reduces wrinkle appearance
Moisturizes the skin
Enhances tone & texture
Helps skin stretch and flex, reducing the appearance of skin wrinkles or lines
Maintains & holds moisture
Influences cell regeneration
Reduces visibility of fine lines
Stimulates growth of new collagens, hyaluronic acid, and elastin, all helping to reduce wrinkles
Increases collagen production
Repairs all facial damages
When searching for facial skincare products, look out for these ingredients. Undoubtedly, you'll find many brands that include one, two, or maybe even three of the mentioned. However, a company will rarely include all. Well, that was until we released our Retinol Solution.
BioSkin Labs Retinol Solution +
Our BioSkin Labs Retinol Solution + is an all-in-one serum that includes all seven ingredients: retinol, niacinamide, fruit acid complex, vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, green tea extract, and Matrixyl®. By combining all these essential ingredients, we can guarantee smoother, clearer, and glowing skin.
When it comes to wanting exceptional skin, there's only one way – the BioSkin Labs way. We're not your average skincare brand. Our team of experts has worked radically to create a product that ensures:
- Optimal facial results
- To minimize your multistep skincare routine
- Mostly natural, non-toxic, paraben-, and cruelty-free ingredients
After reading the above, you should understand how to get clean, clear, and glowing skin. Undoubtedly, it isn't easy. However, with daily implementation and time, your skin can start looking amazing by following the above guidelines.